- Home /
- Our Activities
We are a small organisation with a lot of heart, and surprising reach. We support and encourage people to believe in themselves, help themselves, and in the process get to know, trust, and support others better. A friendly word, a gentle stitch, a guiding hand, a funny idea, some laughter… we can improve people’s lives one stitch at a time.
- Outreach groups and workshops
- Distinctive contractable programmes like, but not limited to-
- “Sew & Tell ESL©“Classes and workshops
- Curated participatory art projects
- “Ecology of Craft©” workshops such as Natural Dyemaking, Upcycling and Junky styling, and Flower Pounding
- “Changing Role of Women” workshops including suffragette sash making, thematic community quilts and accessible presentations that get conversations going
- Giant Poppy making in association with lessons about the social impacts of World War One
- Supportive Sewing and Knitting circles: we have a knack for creating “community living rooms” where people share sewing and craft skills, social support, and the joy of making
- Sewing and Craft Supplies
- in bulk on account (an excellent choice for schools, groups and cultural organisations.)
- our EBay store.