Campaigns of Interest
- The Monument Quilt Project – Upsetting Rape Culture with a monumental installation in Washington DC, more at
- The 2015 Quilt – No more baby could be born with AIDS by 2015, learn more, and get involved here
- The 2nd Worldwide Block Swap: Water
- Sunshine for All Leukemia Quilt Project
- I’m a Piece with Save the Children
- Tomato Jam with Oxfam
- Don’t Blow It
- Love Fashion Hate Sweatshops with War on Want
- The Campaign for Wool – Wool Week PicKNit at Significant Seams!
- The Big Knitathon – Collectively knitting an enormous patchwork lanket to raise money for the Big Issue foundation
- Knit for Peace – Knit for Peace encourages women and men from different, often historically hostile communities to come together informally to knit (or sew or crochet). With a shared common goal, differences in race, religion or caste are irrelevant, and individuals come together to knit peacefully.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day
- Click for Babies (Raising awareness of Shaken Baby Syndrome and Helping Parents Cope)