Significant Seams is grateful to Arts Council England for funding to:
- Launch a new community quilt in response to Coronavirus
- Develop a network of textile projects working with communities for well-being related outcomes
- Develop models and guidance for arts for health delivery using textiles
- Support our partner artists during a financially and emotionally challenging period
Significant Seams is an award winning social enterprise that uses textile and craft to build community and support people in vulnerable life moments.
- Textile and craft workshops
- Craft supplies and kits to organisations and groups
- Group facilitation and promotion
- Consultancy in the art, health, and well-being sector
- Led major community projects
- Supported school curriculm and special projects
- Worked with charities, galleries, and community groups
- Created bespoke programmes around distinct social need
- Offered 1-1 lessons in a range of textile skills
We have offices in Devon and the London Borough of Waltham Forest and work across the UK.