Significant Seams is grateful to Arts Council England for funding to:
- Launch a new community quilt in response to Coronavirus
- Develop a network of textile projects working with communities for well-being related outcomes
- Develop models and guidance for arts for health delivery using textiles
- Support our partner artists during a financially and emotionally challenging period
Visit us at www.thequarantinequiltproject.org to find out more and get involved.
Significant Seams is an award winning social enterprise that uses textile and craft to build community and support people in vulnerable life moments.
- Textile and craft workshops
- Craft supplies and kits to organisations and groups
- Group facilitation and promotion
- Consultancy in the art, health, and well-being sector
- Led major community projects
- Supported school curriculm and special projects
- Worked with charities, galleries, and community groups
- Created bespoke programmes around distinct social need
- Offered 1-1 lessons in a range of textile skills
We have offices in Devon and the London Borough of Waltham Forest and work across the UK.